Our Boutique Manager is a genuine leader dedicated to providing an unforgettable experience within our boutique.
Reporting to and working alongside the Sweetest Stitch Brand Manager, we are seeking an experienced Boutique Manager to execute the operations of the boutique while leading and inspiring the team and delivering a top-quality level of customer service.
Act as a Sweetest Stitch brand ambassador in all facets.
Manage and uphold the Sweetest Stitch brand and values.
Lead and execute the operations of the boutique, including sales performance, stock and merchandising management, training and team managementUnderstand the needs and expectations of our customers.
Showcase a strong understanding of styling concepts and trends.
Assist and support the boutique operations, merchandise, and stock related process.
Work collaboratively with the team to achieve objectives and goals.
Uphold the presentation, cleanliness, and organization of the boutique.
2+ years experience in a similar role.
In-depth understanding of retail operations.
Exceptional communication and impeccable attention to detail.
Flexibility to work both weekdays and weekends.
Able to stand for hours at a time while working sales floor.
If qualified and interested, please complete our application here.
We are seeking a passionate Boutique Manager to oversee the in-store experience for our customers. creating a unique and positive shopping experience for our customers.
to facilitate sales enhancing strategies and ensure customer satisfaction for our brand. This role is a full-time position that requires an extremely organized go getter with leader mentality. Experience and knowledge of retail sales & merchandising is required.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Manage and uphold brand standards for customer experience and store presentation
- Create opportunities through merchandising or selling to reach monthly sales goals each and every month
- Show passion, knowledge, & dedication to the brand through customer interactions and self-awareness
- Promote marketing programs in-store
- Drive sales by exceeding customer service expectations
- Receive and process all inventory for floor sales
- Build productive relationships with everyone on the team
- Clean & organize workstation, sales floor, & restrooms
- Meet weekly with brand management to discuss sales strategies
- Manage retail floor shifts during standard open hours & as needed for events or other coverage
- Any and all other sales and merchandising needs, as directed
- 1-2 years experience in retail sales required
- Experience in fashion retail preferred but not required
- Excellent problem solving skills & ability to multitask daily
- Highly organized and motivated personality that works well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent ability to take direction and adapt quickly to new procedures
- Strong communication and active listening skills
- Ability to work in a timely & efficient manner
- Ability to work weekdays & weekends required
This is a full-time position requiring 32-40 hours per week. Serious & qualified applicants only. Send resume to email@example.com.