Join Our Team
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
We are looking for a SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR to develop and execute new concepts for our social media accounts while maintaining the brand aesthetic and driving engagement. This role is a part-time position that requires a creative, organized, and driven individual with proven work experience as a Content Creator, Social Media Coordinator or similar role.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Conceptualize engaging content for all social platforms
- Create original text, photo & video content
- Develop content calendars and optimal post schedules
- Contribute to building brand awareness through engagement & creative strategies
- Increase web traffic & social communities
- Identify new key influencers to align with brand goals
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers
- Stay up to date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Facilitate online conversations with customers & respond to questions
- Write, format, & schedule SEO friendly blog content relevant to industry trends
- Proven work experience in social media
- Ability to deliver creative content
- Understanding of social platforms for business usage
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms including but not limited to Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Pinterest
- Ability to quickly grasp new trends in technology and act proactively
- Strong grammar and spelling knowledge for writing copy & customer communication
This is a part-time position requiring up to 20 hours per week. Serious & qualified applicants only. Send resume with work samples & social profiles to email@example.com.
This position is open for freelance workers. Must be local to Richmond, VA.