Rollerball perfumes made with only 3 natural ingredients in vintage peony, fleur de sel, night jasmine, coastal driftwood, black currant, lemon & oak.
- 14.7 milliliters
- natural ingredients: denatured alcohol, filtered water, fragrance
- engraved wood lid
- birch veneer box
- Vintage Peony is a sophisticated blend of floral notes combining peony, lily, and a hint of musk.
- Fleur de Sel combines ocean air and sea salt with top notes of floral and summer fruit.
- Night Jasmine has a blend of woodsy and floral notes with jasmine, orange, and incense.
- Coastal Driftwood combines notes of ocean air, cypress and oak moss with a pachouli and amber base.
- Black Currant mixes ripe berries in a rich heady scent that is both sweet and fruity.
- Lemon & Oak is a woodsy blend with tea, lemongrass, citrus peel and amber.